Situated in the Montgrí, Medes Islands and Baix Ter Nature Park, the Flamingo Hotel has been renovated in 2018. The design of the ceilings in the reception of this hotel is an complex and ingenious way to avoid the slab beams structure , and at the same time, create an aesthetic and unique sensation distributing the light in this space. The singular shapes of the hall & restaurant ceilings have been executed with preformed plasterboards and finished with Placo® BA13. High occupancy in common spaces made the resistance in partitions and walls a must for this type of building. Habito® was the added-value solution chosen, providing high load capability and impact resistance, also in hybrid systems with Placo® PPM with the performance against humidity required in some spaces.
Enguixats J. Bahí
Manual plastering and plaster decorations, ceilings,all kinds Acoustic, thermal insulation and fire protection.
- Recessed ceiling luminaires
- Flat surface with direct light
- Adjustment of the new project design
- Irregular shapes with ceilings luminaires
- Adaptation to ceiling previous slab beams structure.
- Creation of preformed pieces for curved ceiling design.
- Match preformed pieces with the slab structure.
- Light installation based on the ceiling shapes defined.
- Excellent finishing based on the existing direct light.