Bangkok Boulevard Clubhouse
ThailandCompany Name: SC ASSET CORPORATION PLC.
Inspired by Mont Blanc mountain for “Club House” of the luxury housing village that can enhance the total value of the properties. The aesthetic of the building is the key differentiation of properties from the others.
Offered a seamless roofing solution for luxury residential Thai private compounds / villages segment of single house.
2 000 m²
Clubhouse in the
SC ASSET CORPORATION PLC.
SC ASSET CORPORATION PLC. & LWD CO., LTD.
Company name: SC ASSET CORPORATION PLC.
Main Representative: Mr. Pansak Sakwirot and Mr. Poramitr Roongsomboon
Number of collaborators: 500-1000 persons
Specialties: Developer, in-house architect, Turn-key Project for Hi-rise and Low-rise Residential
Founded in: 2003
Biography: SC Asset Corporation PLC. operates a fully integrated real estate business with a firm commitment to provide attentive services & product innovation. It carries on a non-stop development from the very first step to the current 10th year of growth.
Innovation Partner: SAINT – GOBAIN (Thailand)
Contractor: Mr. Pansak Sakwirot and
Mr. Poramitr Roongsomboon
First time façade roof system for all stakeholders.
System durability and warranty.
Curve ability of the board (minimum 1m Radius).
Tight Installation timeline.
Cracking and jointing issue.
- Created inspiration to all stakeholders – Limitless Design.
- Created new business opportunities to all business partners.
- First building in Thailand that has no jointing part – Glasroc X for roof and wall.
- Replace customer perspective of External Gypsum Drywall vs. Fiber cement.
- Real showcase of Saint-Gobain as leader of Light and Sustainable Construction – Improving everyday life through high performance solutions.
Saint-Gobain products & systems
Ms. Kanchariya Phutitanapat