Caixa Geral de Depósitos - Funchal
PortugalCompany Name: Divimadeira, S.A.
Centenary building acquired by CGD, the company’s headquarters on the island of Madeira, which was restored with the objective of maintaining the building’s historic design and improving the building’s thermal and acoustic performance in order to make it more comfortable, habitable and safe.
1 000 m²
Company name: Divimadeira, S.A.
Main Representative: Mr. Pedro Cruz & Mr. Mário Barbosa
Number of collaborators: 20 (300 in main group D2W)
Specialties: Drywall solutions, acoustic solutions
Founded in: 2011
Biography: Divimadeira S.A. is a specialized company in drywall systems application, based in Madeira Island – Portugal. It works mostly with big contractors on big buildings. The company works on drywall systems, especially in collective houses and services buildings. The activity is essentially in Madeira Island region. The company is costumer of Saint-Gobain for around 10 years, with a special focus on Placo® and Gabelex brands.
Contractor: Mr. Pedro Cruz
- Constraints imposed by the renovation work.
- Keep the building’s original identity, modernizing the building’s performance (thermal, acoustics, interior aesthetics).
- Limited execution time.
- Team with know-how and experience in this type of renovation (over 20 years in this activity).
- Fast execution capacity in limited periods of time.
- Strong relationship with big contractor company.