nZEB Office Comănești
RomaniaCompany Name: Green Point Services
The office of HS Baco Panels in Comănești, Bacău reflects the vision of the company that the wood is an absorber of CO2 and can make a lasting contribution to the absorption of the greenhouse gas. The building is designed based on nZEB principles using innovative solutions. The structure is wooden, the panels are CLT (cross-laminated timber) and the other materials are light, yet the comfort for occupants is maximum.
HS Baco Panels
Sergiu Petrea – Tecto Architectura
Company name: Green Point Services
Main Representative: Mrs. Sabrina Ene-Butnariu
Number of collaborators: 40
Specialties: Installations (sanitary installations, thermal installations), Insulation (exterior, thermosystem), NZEB construction, CLT (Cross-laminated timber) construction
Founded in: 1991
Biography: We provide full systems with previously tested, working solutions, not just materials or equipments; solutions are custom tailored to the size and budget of each project to best fit the customer’s desires, without neglecting our common mission of building an eco-friendly, responsible, healthier environment.
Contractor: Mrs. Sabrina Ene-Butnariu
- The innovative products and solutions required many training sessions – with every stage of the project.
- High fire protection solutions were required for dry lining and even for doors, given that the structure is made of wood.
- Imported products from Vetrotech Switzerland and pipes sections from Czech Republic required very good planing of orders and deliveries to site.
- Products available in the Saint-Gobain group at international level to resolving fire resistance key challenges of the project.
- Use of digital systems to estimate acoustic performances before choosing the solutions.
- Good relationship/cooperation within the team of architect, contractor and Saint-Gobain team.
- Very good planning of orders and deliveries