One Cotroceni Park 1 Bucharest
RomaniaCompany Name: Avatti Industries
One Cotroceni Park is located in the western area of Bucharest and consists of several buildings with different destinations such as office buildings and residential buildings. On a total land surface of over 5.5 hectares, the development will have around 15,000 m2 of total retail area and about 850 living apartments.
4 800 m²
One United Properties
X Architecture & Engineering
Company name: Avatti Industries
Main Representative: Mrs. Amanda Mocancea
Number of collaborators: 48
Specialties: Exterior & interior work, Fire protection work, Architectural design
Founded in: 1994
Biography: Avatti Industries is a Romanian construction company specializing in finishing works, interior partitioning using dry systems, plastering and plasterboard ceilings, offering general contracting and subcontracting projects and services that ensure long-term progress. Avatti Industries provides practical solutions for all project stages, guaranteeing a comprehensive package from design and execution to handover.
Contractor: Mrs. Amanda Mocancea
- Requiring high technical skills for installing anti-burglary solutions
- Close cooperation with Technical specialists as it was the first time using Habito boards and relevant accessories.
- Proving that the solutions used are fit for the seismic requirements of the contractor.
- Good cooperation between the architecture team and contractor team regarding last-minute site solutions
- Fast delivery to site – winning against a very important player in the market based on our stock availability of products and the technical team’s fast reaction in specifying the right substitutes vs initial project
- Ability of our team to prove that the anti-burglary solutions and other plasterboard light solutions are fit for the seismic requirements of the contractor.