Al Zahia City Center
United Arab EmiratesCompany Name : Trade Line LLC
Al Zahia City Centre is a state of an art mall designed in the shape of a lantern. The inspiration of the architectural design comes from renowned Sharjah Light Festival held every year. The mall features a canopy roof which is designed in the shape of a wave. The project required an extensive study on LEED and how the overall project contributed to sustainability. Every phase of installation of perforated ceiling required perfection not limited to workmanship but in every step towards commitment for sustainability to that of enviromentally-sound building practices.
Trade Line LLC
Since its foundation in 1977, Trade Line L.L.C has asserted itself as one of the leading interior fit-out contractors in the UAE. Remaining true to its culture of integrity, quality and customer satisfaction, Trade Line continues to provide unmatched, premium-quality ceiling and partition products across diverse sectors. From hospitality and retail, to government and commercial projects, Trade Line is reputable for utilising rigorous research and innovative strategies to execute personalised, efficient and cost-effective ventures. Regardless of economic trends and market volatility, Trade Line has upheld its culture of quality without compromise, and has consistently modeled a benchmark of professional excellence.
- Supply of 33,000 sqm of Rigitone 18/8 boards making it the biggest acoustic ceilings project for the year for Gyproc
- An exceptional relation was built between the contractor Trade Line and Gyproc. The project was approached as a team in winning the project and execution of the same
- Extensive site support was provided in tackling site based obstacles which lead to have Main Contractors and Sub-Contactors vest their complete confidence and trust with Gyproc
- Timely delivery of Rigitone 8/18 and the perforated is not manufactured in the region and had to be imported from France
- Final result combines high standards of design / aesthetics, acoustic and indoor air comfor
Ordered quantity of board were limited and no room for wastage could be accounted for so the installation had to go with precision
Installation of bulkheads around the skylights suspended 7 metres from roof required to be changed from standard metal profiles to high gauge metal profiles with non standard suspension solutions
Precised requisition and timely delivery of Rigitone® 8/18 as the perforated board is imported from France with a lead time of 3 months