This project seeks a new way to register the park of Miramón in the city, generating relationships between it, the building and the urban environment. Designed to be part of the landscape, the whole building keeps in his soul an innovative and ambitious concept of respect for the environment, which was also shared by collaborators and suppliers. The hotel has 14.000 sqm and represents the world’s biggest hotel with Passivhaus standard. The combination between Passivhaus standard and Placo® systems have allowed the highest levels of interior comfort to their end users.
Soluciones y Aislamientos Tabitec, S.L.
In Tabitec since 2002 we offer thermal and acoustic insulation solutions for homes and businesses buildings, commercial and big spaces. For the execution of our projects, we have a team of more than 60 professionals and the best brands and most innovative materials. With more than 150 projects achieved, our goal is to provide the best solutions in order to satisfy the neccesities of each customer.
- High requirements in order to achieve Passivhaus standard certification with Placo® systems
- High impact resistance in common areas and acoustical insulation between rooms and rooms with common areas with Habito® systems.
- Excellent precision and detail in every execution with Q4 finish with Placostic® Airless
- The demands for energy efficiency, high acoustic insulation and safety benefits are accomplish with the different Placo® systems.
- Ceiling with 4PRO® plasterboards and Placostic® Airless Q4 finish due to a perfect finish to the design based on direct light over it.
- Fire resistance ceilings and walls in the areas with this requirement
- In semi-outdoor areas, the Aquaroc® solution achieves a system with durability against external atmosferic agents.
High requirements in order to achieve Passivhaus standard certification with Placo® systems.
Provide high impact resistance in common areas.
Excellent precision and detail in every execution.
Acoustical insulation between rooms to guarantee the acoustic comfort to end users.
Accomplish the demands for energy efficiency, high acoustic insulation and safety benefits.
Perfect finish in systems with direct light.
Fire resistance ceilings and walls in the areas with this requirement
In semi-outdoor areas obtain the durability against external atmospheric agents.