Porto Montenegro, a luxury superyacht marina with attractive freehold residences, is one of the fastest selling developments in the Mediterranean. BAIA, the last luxury apartment building of Porto Montenegro, takes waterfront living to a new level of elegance in a luxurious setting. Renowned interior designers were in charge of creating the interiors which portray modern-day glamour. Great technical skill and knowledge of interior systems were required in order to create a sense of refined comfort and luxury without compromise. -A total of 70 luxury freehold residences in studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom configurations -Sea and mountain views -Access to exclusive owners’ club -Direct access to the central boulevard -Premium furnishings -Contemporary design with elegant finishes, nautical influences complementing waterfront location, high ceilings and retractable glass doors -Extensive terraces for outdoor relaxation and entertaining.
Strabag ltd Podgorica, Montenegro
STRABAG SE is a European-based technology partner for construction services, a leader in innovation and financial strength. Their services span all areas of the construction industry and cover the entire construction value chain. They bring together people, materials and machinery at the right place and at the right time in order to realise even complex construction projects – on schedule, of the highest quality and at the best price.
- Achieving the required performance criteria whilst achieving a high level of aestethic detail
- Using Isover & Rigips products – successful replacement of tradition materials
- Thanks to Strabag’s close working relationship with Rigips team and Cerovo (distributor), they were able to develop details and working methods to overcome each challenge and meet the ambitious deadline
- Good reference for Saint-Gobain
- Due to aggressive environment (strong wind gusts and high air salinity level), high performance materials were required for the external ceilings
- A total of 70 unique and luxury apartments, each of them needed a bespoke approach and technical design
- Every partner in this project wanted the highest level of performance or finishing