The Loft By Brussels Airlines And Lexus
BelgiumCompany Name: Tecnospace N.V.
The Loft is an open luxury lounge space designed by Lexus, showcasing objects from the Lexus design awards, letting guests discover the brand’s luxury lifestyle. This space has been created following the traditions of omotenashi, the Japanese concept of hospitality and one of the core values of Lexus. With the Loft, Brussels Airlines and Lexus want to offer the passengers a lounge area which exceeds their expectations while exuding the Lexus style. This concept is expressed in an original, contemporary design throughout the entire space, with high-quality furniture and materials, precisely executed details and facilities for working, entertainment, relaxation and recharging.
TecnoSpace helps companies to choose an adapted device. They do this with years of expertise in office design. Whatever design you choose, ultimately it’s all about the flexibility of the customer’s company. The basic principles for a good design are the same for every project. It is the specific requirements and wishes of the customers that can be found in the details. With us, every project is designed as custom-made from a neutral office environment to a unique design adapted to the specific wishes. Their vision, walls do not delimit but offer possibilities – glass communicates openness and space. Flexibility, comfort, transparency and aesthetics: these factors determine the choice of working with TecnoSpace.
- Project delivered to challenging budget and time schedule
- Good relationship / cooperation within the team, installers and Gyproc / Baustoff to optimize each phase of the execution
- Invention of a new solution for fire resistant walls with a height of > 4 m
- Final result combines high standard design, acoustics comfort and optimal comfort / luxury
- There was a strict timetable
- Development of a wall (h > 4 m) with fire resistance EI60
- Lots of different types of walls and ceilings with acoustical and fire resistance requirements
- To meet the specific demands for lighting, spa facilities, sitting areas, places to sleep and work, the plasterboards needed to fulfill the requirements for acoustics, robustness and fire resistance. The challenge was in using the right product in the right place
- Several acoustic solutions were implemented to guarantee the desired acoustic comfort, such as Soundbloc® and Rigitone®.