The New Academic Educational Building (NAEB) for the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland builds on the College’s heritage of excellence and innovation. The completed building accommodates surgical training, clinical simulation facilities, a 540 seat lecture theatre, tutorial rooms, a range of training rooms, a 600 student library, student sports hall, gym and associated support facilities.
Castle Ceilings & Partitions Ltd
We are one of the Leading Interior Specialist in the country offering an extensive range of products and systems. Specialising in Suspended Ceilings, Partitions, Dry lining, Ceilings Repairs, Skimming, Taping and Jointing, Carpentry, Raised Access flooring, Clean rooms, Mezzanines, Internal and External Rendering, Washrooms and Maintenance. Our extensive range of skills and experience means we are able to deliver on all types of projects and exceed our customers expectations. We provide affordable quality fit out solutions.
- High levels of technical support provided during the installation phase.
- Bespoke detailing and a wide range of different systems were used.
- The construction of a 10-storey building with 4-storeys below ground in a city centre location, within budget and on-time.
- City centre location with issues regarding deliveries and access.
- Planning regulations meant that in order to meet the client’s floor area requirements, the building is four storeys below ground.
- A very technical project with high levels of interaction between Gyproc technical staff and project stakeholders.