The new Athletics Centre expansion at University of Guelph houses a three story 3,252 m² fitness centre and a 2,500 seat event centre, with a suspended running track, capable of hosting school basketball and volleyball as well as large capacity events. A climbing wall was installed within the fitness centre, plus an auxiliary gymnasium for intramural sports and recreation activities.
DonMor Drywall, based in Bolton, Ontario has been in business for 15 years, employing 100 commercial contractor professionals who deliver on the company’s promise of top-notch interior finishing on a variety of ICI projects.
- GlasRoc® Sheathing panels were used on exterior & interior applications prior to the project being weather-tight in order to maintain strict construction schedule during inclement weather conditions.
- Unique multi-story climbing wall required skill to design & finish
- Project interior space completed on time and within budget
- Complex learning institution project involving many stakeholders, including government agencies and regulatory bodies to accommodate
- Project had a very tight construction schedule that Donmor had to manage
- Large, multi-function athletic venue requiring large, unique spaces to finish