Hotel St. Martin
ItalyCompany Name : MIT Appalti S.r.l.
The new Hotel St. Martin was born from the idea of transforming a disused office complex into an elegant hotel-receptive structure, helping to give new life to a historic building located in the heart of Rome, a few meters from Piazza della Repubblica and in an extremely strategic area for the image of the city.
The renovated hotel hosts: 134 rooms, 3 suites with private terraces, 1 congress center with capacity for up to 200 people, cocktail bar & restaurant, fitness area.
The particularly bright rooms, the contemporary style with warm tones and the use of quality materials and finishes distinguish all the rooms of the structure.
4+ stars Hotel
Studio di Architettura Ceccaroli
Company name: MIT APPALTI S.r.l.
Main Representative: Mr. Andrea Zappelli (Owner / President), Mr. Alberto Zampetti (Project Manager)
Number of collaborators: 15
Specialties: Ceilings, Partition walls
Founded in: 1970
Biography: The company guarantees any type of intervention at the highest quality levels thanks to the many years of preparation of its experts, their technical expertise, experience and professionalism by solving any type of problem linked to its main business segments.
Contractors: Mr. Andrea Zappelli (Owner / President), Mr. Alberto Zampetti (Project Manager)
- Façade ceramic cladding applied on Glasroc® X
- Technical requirements of load capacity and impact resistance that rewarded Gyproc Habito Forte performance
- Strict requirement of acoustic performance according to the 4 stars plus hotel standards
- Great relationship and cooperation within the different SG business units & customer
- Customer proximity in tailored drywall solution driven by cost-effectiveness & performance
- Multi-material job site approach (Gyproc, Isover, Glass)
- HVAC channel integration with Isover CLIMAVER