SeaWorld Abu Dhabi
United Arab EmiratesCompany Name: International Decor Co. LLC
SeaWorld Abu Dhabi will bring the region’s first Marine Life Theme Park to Yas Island. Opening its doors in 2023, the Park will feature multiple different realms offering immersive experiences as well as dynamic habitats that will house different species together, as they are in their natural habitat.
The Marine Life Theme Park will be home to more than 150 species of marine animals including sharks, schools of fish, manta rays, sea turtles, reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates in addition to hundreds of birds including penguins, puffins, murres, flamingos and more.
To be located next to the Marine Life Theme Park, SeaWorld Research and Rescue Abu Dhabi, the UAE’s first dedicated marine research, rescue, rehabilitation and return center will open this year. It will support regional and global conservation efforts, providing an advanced knowledge hub with a focus on indigenous Arabian Gulf and marine life ecosystems.
The SeaWorld Abu Dhabi experience will tell a unified “One Ocean” story, based on the interconnectivity between all life on earth and our one ocean.
Pearl 2 rating
183 000 m²
Company name: International Decor Co. LLC
Main Representative: Mr. Karim Malaeb
Number of collaborators: 1000+
Specialties: Decorations and Gypsum Works
Founded in: 1983
Biography: International Decor Co. L.L.C., also known as IDC, has acquired full experience in Interior Decoration, Furnishing, Gypsum works, Suspended Ceiling, & Drywall Partitioning. With over 30 years experience in the field, IDC takes pride in carrying out numerous successful projects that consist of Residential & Commercial Buildings, Airports, Theme Parks, Offices, Hotels, Hospitals and Villas.
Contractors: Mr. Karim Malaeb
- Height requirement
- Customized edge trim requirement as per curves and colors
- Project specific details and drawings as the solutions were not common
- High Acoustic requirements
- Long lead time of Ecophon
- High zinc coating
- On site curving
- Dynamic scaffolding which doesn’t allow enough time to finish the activity for the ceilings and partitions
- Free standing partitions
- Building cross functional relationship with other group companies
- Being exposed to new challenges such as high zinc coated requirement and customized Ecophon tiles and be ready for anything similar in the future
- Personal knowledge and work with Fade Acoustics
- Build up new details for special types of junctions within the project which will be used later on for other project
- Structural work and design to proof height achievements as needed
- Taking an extra mile in providing procurement solutions for the customer and timely on site service and support
- Able to proof that we can come up with out of the box solutions vs competition in the region which give us an edge