Quartier 23. Haus im Stadtpark
GermanyCompany Name: Heide - Aktiv – Trockenbau GmbH & Co. KG
In the trendy area of Lüneburg the modern medium-size apartment building, Hanseviertel, was built in only 9 months on a plot of 2.713 m². 17 brand-new individual units were created by using the full range of Saint-Gobain Rigips products including innovations like Rigips Habito® or Rigips Glasroc® H. The size of the apartments ranges from 87 up to 144 m², each with a unique and innovative floor plan with organic forms. The whole building was created with the focus to achieve the DGNB-certification in Gold, and therefore combines the demand for a high quality living space and sustainability. To build this extraordinary project, excellent craftsmanship and an innovative attitude towards the use of new products was necessary.
Heide – Aktiv – Trockenbau GmbH & Co. KG
The contractor Martin Lübbert started his career in 1999. In 2009 he founded the company Heide Aktiv Trockenbau GmbH & Co. KG in Lüneburg. Due to his successful work his company grew constantly and today he has more than 50 employees. Heide-Aktiv Trockenbau is specialised in dry-lining for including fire protection and acoustic insulation.
- Heide Aktiv Trockenbau succeded in meeting all the mentioned challenges. The architect and building owner were very satisfied with their work.
- Intensive and perfect collaboration between contractor, architect and the owner throughout whole construction period with an excellent support by the Rigips sales representative.
- The innovative attitude of the contractor lead to the use of Rigips Habito® and Rigips Glasroc® H, which were not specified.
- Exemplary workmanship, the Rigips installation guidelines were respected precisely.
- The final result combines high design-standards, the use of innovative products and sustainability.
3 main challenges had to be solved:
1. curved dry lining wall in the staircase onto which the handrail had to be fixed
2. curved walls of various shapes in some of the apartments
3. water resistant outdoor ceiling in the loggias
The contractor had find a material with which the curved inner dry lining walls of the staircase could be lined and onto which the handrail could be mounted easily. The new Rigips Habito® was perfect for all these requirements. Furthermore, some of the vertical studs didn’t have a direct connection from ceiling to floor and these had to be mounted to the raw ceiling with a flare. In the apartments various shaped walls were executed with 6 mm Rigips GK-Form®. The straight walls were lined with Rigips® Die Harte and Rigips® Die Weisse. The loggias had a ceiling flush mount to the concrete flare. In order to use the moisture resistant product Glasroc® H here, a structural validation by Rigips had to be prepared concerning the wind and suction loads.