Terminal 21 Korat is more than just a mall, but a transport hub that gathers the entire world into one place for an incredible shopping extravaganza. Where all lifestyle needs and desires are completed in seven meticulously designed zones, inspired by world famous shopping destinations from around the globe, containing the longest escalator in the region. The project is home a large sport hall which hosts the sport competition of North Eastern in Thailand. The project required the use of high quality product such as Gyproc Habito® boards, which eliminate impact and sound absorption.
Ritta Co., Ltd.
Ritta Company Limited is a congruent concentration of Thai engineers possessing knowledge, ability, concept, principle and practice providing real professional engineering services in design and construction. The collective track record is worth more than five hundred billion baht, and includes a large department store, condominium, building, house, road, airport, factory, power plant, hospital, and more, that are appreciated by local and foreign clients alike. Ritta is at the forefront of the construction industry in Thailand carrying out the work with professional care and just achieving Certification of quality management system (ISO9001) from Bureau Veritas (BV) under the accreditation of the National Accreditation Council of Thailand (NAC) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The head office is located at the inbound direction of motorway near the entrance to Suvarnabhumi Airport. The building received “Gold Certificate” under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) system by U.S. Green Building Council to be an energy efficient and environmental friendly building on 24th April 2011. RITTA provides sense of comfort to the clients and colleagues through the pride of the staff and by making the impossible possible.
- Good collaboration between Saint-Gobain Sales & Technical team to support customers on site.
- Meet the requirement of Building owner (impact resistant and design).
- Use Gyproc Drywall System can help to completed the installation within deadline.
- Good sound absorption in the sport hall.
- Aim to the biggest sport hall to supporting the various activities including the sport competition of North Eastern in Thailand.
- Require construction time only 20 weeks due to the building owner just decided to build the sport hall and need to finish their project in the same period parallel to other areas of the department store.
- Product Quality: to fulfil all requirement (Impact resistant and Sound absorption)
- Technical support and quick installation were required (need to apply the Habito® wall on the top of brick wall with the height 10 metres)
- According to the big sport hall, the designer need the Habito® wall can help to improve sound absorption in the hall.