Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski is now launching its second hotel in new Cairo, located 20 minutes southeast of Cairo Airport. Due to the complexity of the interior design regarding shapes and levels that needed to be applied on a triple height ceiling, it required high load bearing. As for wet areas like the spa, rest rooms and showers, moisture and fire resistance boards were the perfect solution. The advantage of the Gyproc STIL-PRIM suspended ceiling system was that it solved a technical deflection created by a local manufacturer of metal systems which was below the project standards. Gyproc STIL-PRIM suspended ceiling system provided better productivity that helped the plasterboard contractor to meet the project deadline, which otherwise would have been very hard with the performance of the locally manufactured system.
Maxim for Real Estate Investments
Maxim Real Estate Investment (MREI) is specialized in developing high-end residential towers, developments and communities. Since its establishment, Maxim Real Estate Investment has been reinforcing the Maxim Group mission to enrich the daily lives of its clients in any way deemed possible, through identifying basic needs and successfully developing exceptional projects and bridging the gap between demand and supply. We are forever committed to providing our clients with residences they can call home, whether in Cairo city or in the surrounding booming areas such as East Cairo. We are always keen to cater to each of our client’s diverse needs and wants. Part of our products offerings are the contemporary designed villas in popular destinations such as the 1st & 5th settlements of New Cairo, as well as in Shorouk City. We provide our clients with the golden opportunity to embark on finding their dream home; a bigger, better, greener setting for them and their families.
- Offering unique systems by which other competitors couldn’t achieve: system changed from the local system with STIL-PRIM system high load bearing after reviewing the defects of the local system in wide areas (deflection was very obvious)
- Complex standards: achievement of a high quality finishing of aesthetic and functional objectives in all areas of the hotel
- Completion of the project as per the planned project schedule
- Complex ceiling designs
- Wide ceiling areas that require high standards of accuracy in aligning without deflections and high level of aesthetic especially with massive decorative details
- Specification standards
- Moisture & fire resistance requirements mixed with aesthetic requirements in recreational areas
- Electromechanical works also were supported on the ceiling system
- High level of installation standards required intensive training and on-site follow-up